Are you ready to build your own bouquet!
Join us at the beautiful Farmers Daughters Cafe & Eatery on February 13 for a fun Galentine’s Day event of flowers, shopping and of course, champagne.
Here is how it works:
1. Pick your foilage - build a base
2. Pick some flowers - larger blooms will make it pop
3. Add some filler flowers - fill in the gaps with some smaller flowers, add some personality and attitude to your bouquet
4. Add some texture - this makes it interesting and uniquely yours
5. Wrap it up! We will wrap it up for you and provide a water reservoir so your flowers last until you can put them in water!
That's it! We will have a variety of flowers available for purchase and you can choose which flowers you'd like in your bouquet! If you just can't decide, we can create the perfect bouquet for you!